Sunday, November 12, 2006

Migrating!

My blogs migrated to New Blogger (it should not be called beta anymore I think...). The migration was very easy (I owned a google account) except the fact that I had to customize my sidebar again because all of the HTML code I have added to my template (buttons, links, hit counter etc) was gone... Although the customisation of the template in New Blogger is very easy, you click the "Add HTML/Javascript" button, you enter the code in the popup window and that's it. You do not have to manually align buttons, counters and links or looking through the entire template to decide where to enter the HTML code so it appears exactly where you want the item to appear. The WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) editing environment is much more usefull. If you decide to switch to new blogger, do not forget to enter again yout META tags in head section.

No comments: